We are awesome TEAM
Currently, there are various email service platforms and we tend to use many of them at a single time. Each web-application has its unique password formation criteria and as a result, we end up making multiple passwords. Though it is preferable to create a strong password using the special characters and digits, one can also form a password which is easier to remember as well as secured at the same time. But what could be done if one is unable to remember the password? Simply, use the instructions mentioned on our website or contact AOL Support Service for further queries.
Steps To Recover AOL Password
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset the password.
- Log onto the official website of AOL Email Service.
- In the login window, click on Forgot Password to proceed.
- Next, you will be required to enter your AOL username.
- The dialog box will prompt you to enter the registered mobile number.
- You will be asked to select a medium between "Call" or "Text" in order to receive the verification code.
- Once you receive the six-digit verification code, enter the prescribed code and click on "next".
- Now, you can create a new password but it is advisable to make a strong password. In order to create a strong password, one must assess the following criteria.
- Number of characters: 8 to 16
- Both upper and lower case letters should be included.
- The digits must be placed.
- Use of at least one special character such as !@#$%
- Click on “Save” and "Update now" to complete the recovery of the password.
If you still cannot reset the password, then feel free to ring us on our AOL customer support number.